Tuesday 4 August 2009

We got to pray just to make it today!!!

"We got to pray just to make it today..." I remember singing and doing the running man to that song when I was a little girl. MC Hammer had a point when he sang that song in the early nineties... we have to pray to be able to make it every day.
Prayer is talking to our Daddy, baring our heart and soul to him... The question is though ...do we really understand the power of our prayer?

Our prayers can move mountains and change the world if we truly believe.

The bible tells us that we should "pray without ceasing." 1 Thess 5:17 and that "...the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16b)

Lets do our part, small as it may seem...lets take the time daily to go boldly before His throne and make our requests known unto Him. Pray for your family, pray for your neighbour, pray for your enemy. You never know, your very prayers could save someone's life or more importantly their soul. Join me and lets shake things up in here.

In the words of Aretha Franklin..."Each morning I wake up, before I put on my make up....I say a little prayer for you...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails