Well to get the guys on a flying start this year, I came up with Gospel Girl's very own list of "must do's" to keep the females : happy bunnies.
So guys read and learn and ladies make sure your man reads and learns.
And please women can I get a big Amen at the end!
1. As the heavens shower the earth abundantly with rain, shower your woman abundantly with gifts.
2. Thou shall compliment your woman when she changes her hairstyle even if it’s the fourth time that week.
3. Always go shopping with her, smile and look like you’re enjoying yourself as she prances from shop to shop comparing prices and searching for bargains. Never ever sigh when three hours later she returns to the first shop you visited and buys the first item she saw.
4. When you do wrong, always say sorry. When you’re not sure whose fault it is, say sorry too and when it’s her fault you know you have to say sorry as well don’t you?
5. Order or buy beautiful flowers for her regularly just to let her know how special she is. Flowers were not just created for decorating special events like weddings and parties. Duh, you didn't know that one did you?
6. Text and call her frequently during the day so that she knows that you’re thinking of her. Even if you’ve run out of free minutes find a way of making it happen. “Facebook” her or “tweet” like a bird on Twitter if you have to.
7. Your woman loves to talk, so let her talk, when she is not talking encourage her to talk more. Let her talk to her heart’s content until she has nothing else to say about anything.
8. Get rid of all action movies and always watch romantic movies with her like Titanic, My Best Friend’s Wedding, The Sound of Music and 27 Dresses.
9. Don’t forget birthdays and anniversaries.
10. Repeat points 1-8 several times a month and you will have the key to her happiness.
© 2011 Gospel Girl