Wednesday 30 June 2010

Don't throw in the towel

Last year I wrote a blog post about going through dark, difficult times entitled "Afraid of the Dark" and you may be going through a hard time right now and wondering what to do...all I can say is God says not to give up.


You may feel hopeless and weary and can't take anymore. You wish the earth would open up and swallow you so that you can escape from all your problems.
Things may look more "bad" than MJ's BAD and it may seem like your life is headed for disaster but hear this word that I have for you from God...its not over yet!


God says, "I have not forgotten you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Regardless of what you're going through, I love you my child. I have chosen you and I will restore to you everything which you have lost."




Read the extract below and I hope it will encourage you to keep holding on ... change will come...
It's funny but as I'm writing this...it's a word to encourage even myself...


When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
- Author unknown


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galations 6 : 9

May these songs bless you...
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE08EFwKyLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAG45DpWX_M

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails