Friday 10 September 2010

Happy weekend everbody...

This week has been somewhat hectic for me, I've had two weddings to attend, one at the weekend, one on Thursday....I don't even know whether I'm coming or going...so I'm gonna be refocusing and taking time out over the weekend to refresh and replenish myself.
Therefore I'm not gonna write much today. I'll just leave you with this thought :

"Your attitude determines your altitude!"

No matter your circumstances, you can develop an attitude of gratitude.

God doesn't take it too kindly when we moan , whine and complain...I mean just check out the Israelites in the wilderness. Their grumbling didn't get them anywhere.

Look around you and give thanks for all the wonderful things and people in your life.

And on that note, thank you all for being such great peeps and reading my blog. :-)

Merci!!!

 Have a lovely and blessed weekend ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails