Tuesday, 5 October 2010
Fierce, Fabulous and Fifteen again....
Cake, dancing and all that jazz, presents...(believe it or not at my age, which we will not discuss here, I still enjoy hearing the paper rip as I open pressies).
Anyway today happens to be my bufffday ... so no writing today, I'm gonna be too busy pampering myself and getting spoilt by all the special people in my life.
I promise to have fun and yes...eat some cake on your behalf as well. Ke ke ke.
For all those wondering...my top 5 wish list...
1. A Mini Convertible. Silver and black or cream and black. I guess I'll have to wait until next year to have the top down coz it's oh so chilly now...urggh.
2. A ticket for a holiday in Hawaii. Ok ok...I can even settle for Paris considering these are hard times...
3. A publishing contract with Tyndale.
4. Lunch with Francine Rivers (author of Redeeming Love). There's so much I could learn from her about writing Christian Fiction.
5. Winter is almost upon us so ... A new fab, black coat size 12, red or fuschia scarf, black jeans ... size err... we wont go there for now and black or tan boots size 7 (low heel) P.S All UK sizes. :-)
Anyway gonna get started on my nails and hair now. A girl has got to look extra good on a day like this. Oh by the way, did I tell you I have red hair at the moment...? Yeah I do...lol
Will let you know how things go today...till then...
Have a great day; I know I will. :-)